80s Fiber Optic Splicing Machine
80s Fiber Optic Splicing Machine Service
Minimum Order Quantity: 20 Unit
|Dimension (lxwxh)||135 mm x 158 mm x 155 mm|
|Weight||1.98 kg (including battery)|
|Operating temperature||-10-60 degree c|
|Power source||Less than 20 w|
|Return loss||60 db|
|splicing type||sm, mm, ds, nzds|
|Splicing time||9 sec.|
|Heat time||30 sec.|
|view display||5 inch digital high quality lcd screen|
|heat shrinkable sleeve||60 mm|
- Automated Wind-protector / Tube Heater
- Reduced splicing steps, and the world's fastest splicing / heating times.
- Innovative Carrying Case Design
- A detachable built-in working table is inside for quick start of splicing
- Environmental Resistance
- The world's first 6-direction drop proof, dust and water resistant.
- Wide Color LCD Monitor
- High resolution 4.7 inch monitor with better visibility under daylight.
- Powerful Li-ion Battery
- 200 splice and heating cycles per full charge.
- Pre-installed Manual
- Manuals including operation, troubleshooting and others are available through the monitor